Saturday, October 26, 2013

Manifest Your Wildest Dreams


While growing up we all get this inevitable question: "what do you want to be when you grow up?"
While my friends, brothers and sisters had their life mapped out with career ideas, I didn't know what I wanted to be. 
Does being a dreamer count?
One thing for sure that I knew at a very young age: I wanted my life to be an exciting adventure.
I feel fortunate because my wildest dream has come true: not only do I travel the world, I do it while performing crazy stunts with my best friend/husband Jim Rose (married 26 years this week, yeah!). We go from one exciting adventure to the next.

(acrylics on various papers & plaster)
Manifesting our dreams (whether big or small) takes some self-examination.
For a kick-start, make a list of what your soul is drawn to. Then visualize what you want and imagine it in the now. Focus on it until you expect it to come true.
Let go of your fears, anxiety or disappointments of your past. Any baggage or negative subconscious beliefs and emotions that you've carried around have to be dealt with. Throw them out and consider dwelling on possibilities. 
When navigating challenges, learn from them; they enable you to grow stronger and be more courageous.
Stay positive and do whatever you can to find happiness in the moment. Be appreciative of all that you have and be willing to accept opportunities that come your way.
It is also important that you surround yourself with people who uplift you and inspire you, so share your dreams with those who support you and who can help you fuel them.
And whenever possible don't forget to help others with their own dreams.

When you stay true to your vision and to yourself, and you have the right support in your life, you can manifest your wildest dreams…
Dream big, dream wild!





No comments:

Post a Comment